Social Distancing Travel Solutions
With the prospect of going back to a more normal working environment looming, with it excitement grows for simple acts like putting on shoes, having money and keys in our pockets and hopefully, dusting off our motorcycle helmets.
Here at Spyder Motorcycles we hope the briefing on Sunday 10th May will see a measured releasing of lockdown. We are looking forward to getting back to work, if that is what is announced.
With the prospect of positive news on the horizon, we are offering a few different options for those concerned about travelling on public transport and who see two wheel travel as a good socially distanced solution.
For a limited period we’ve offering commuter motorcycle hire or short term motorcycle or scooter lease, which will run alongside our standard motorcycle and scooter hire and corporate leasing services.
For those commuting and wishing to stay away from public transport, we’ll provide: a bike with insurance for 30-day periods (extended periods available subject to terms) on the following terms:
- A bike for commuting and if needed weekend fun (UK restrictions permitting)
- A mileage allowance for your needs
- Fully comprehensive insurance (subject to qualifications)
- Motorcycle or scooter hire available from Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Kawasaki, Moto Guzzi, Piaggio, Triumph, Vespa, Yamaha
- The option to swap bikes on longer term hire/lease
- Reduced rate motorcycle clothing and helmets available
- Reduction from standard hire fees for long term bookings
- Terms and conditions apply
For those requiring something longer term Wheels to Work Silverstone scooter hire starting from four months could be for you?
If you are looking for an alternative to commuting on public transport post lockdown, please let us know your situation and we’ll do what we can to provide a solution. Please see our social distancing hire handover policy.
For a quote on a specific motorcycle or scooter and terms and conditions please email or call 01327 857213