Spyder Club Membership
Spyder Club started in 2008, offering members access to an ever-changing fleet of desirable motorcycles without the usual hassles of standard bike hire or ownership.
In 2010, members also started enjoying small group, short break, fly-ride European motorcycle tours and exclusive events.
Spyder Club provides many other motorcycle services for our likeminded membership and always go the extra mile. We pride ourselves on customer service and evolved with our loyal membership and their requirements.
Whether a Spyder Club Member or Spyder Club Trip Member, if you enjoy meeting other motorcycle enthusiasts, riding great roads and experiencing more motorbikes, Spyder Club is for you.
Spyder Club Membership
An upfront membership fee buys you days and miles to use to access the Spyder Club fleet. Members can choose to have motorcycles delivered, or pick-up and drop off from our Silverstone base; pay a membership fee up front or in 12 monthly instalments.
|Member Fee Inc. Delivery||£4,050||£2,850||£1,500|
|Monthly Payment Option||£372 x 12||£262 x 12||£138 x 12|
|Member Fee Pick-up from
|PCM Pick-up Option||£285 x 12||£200 x 12||£107 x 12|
Your account is reduced by the number of days and miles used during the booking.
Membership finishes when you run out of days or miles, or a year after your date of joining; you can renew at any time during the year. When renewing membership at the end of your term, 50% of any unused days and miles from that period are carried over. Additional miles can be bought at 25 pence per mile up to a quarter of your mileage allocation.
Weekend bookings – 3 days used, delivered bikes are dropped off on Thursday/Friday and picked up on Monday. Members picking-up and dropping off at Spyder Club, Silverstone can do so on Friday from 09.00 and before 10.00 on Monday morning.
Midweek bookings – 3 days used, delivered bikes are dropped off on Monday/Tuesday and picked up on Thursday/Friday. Members picking-up and dropping off at Spyder Club, Silverstone can do so on Monday from 09.00 and before 17.00 on Thursday
Single Days – are available on a last-minute basis and delivery is not included
- Deliveries can be to or from your home or work address. Membership fees including drop off and pick-up are within the delivery zone An additional fee is required if outside of the zone. Delivery is only included on set membership delivery days
- Once your first delivery has taken place you may nominate a representative to sign in your place or arrange for us to be key holders to your garage
- A minimum of two working days’ notice is required on all bookings
- The delivery route is dictated by the day’s bookings and to the most convenient route for the delivery van. Your delivery slot is allocated once the booking deadline is reached
- Deliveries may run into the next day if we are extremely busy
- Any requests outside of the planned delivery schedule will be charged at 60p per mile covered
- Deliveries run between April and October
Should you wish to join Spyder Club, full terms and conditions are available upon request and we like to speak with all potential members to make sure Spyder Club will work for you.