The Isle of Man TT 2020 is the experience of a lifetime, come and visit the beautiful IoM during the world class TT with Spyder Motorcycles and let us provide you with a motorbike and glamping accommodation at Governors Bridge Fan Park, leaving you to explore the stunning Isle of Man and witness the spectacle that is the IoM TT.
A wide range of motorbikes are available with retro, pillion friendly or something a little more sporty on offer. Costs depend on the type of bike you'd like to hire, practice or race week accommodation and the number of days you'd like to stay for. Please get in touch direct for a quote, some sample costs are listed below:
- 4 nights/practice week - single occupancy tent with mid-level motorbike - £1,255 TBC
- 4 nights/race week - single occupancy tent with mid-level motorbike - £1,515 TBC
- 4 nights/race week - shared tent (rider and pillion) with mid-level motorbike - £1,555 TBC
- 4 nights/race week - shared tent (two riders) with two mid-level motorbikes - £1,235 per person TBC
- 7 nights/race week - shared tent (rider and pillion) with mid-level motorbike for 3 days - £1,815 TBC
Governor's Bridge is one of the most iconic locations on the TT Course. Ever since its first inclusion on the Mountain Course in 1911, the tight righthand/lefthand/righthand combination has been a make or break corner with the extremely slow speed needed catching out many unwary riders after the flatout descent from Keppel Gate. Now you can stay right next to this famous landmark with the luxurious glamping facilities of the Governor's Bridge Fan Park.
Governor’s Bridge Fan Park couldn’t be better placed to stay at the Isle of Man TT. See all of the races with the convenience of actually staying right by the course at Governor's Bridge in Douglas.
Isle of Man Transport bus stop 5 minutes away
15 minute walk from the TT Grandstand
30 minute walk from Douglas Town Centre
Handy for famous vantage points on the TT Course
Fully comprehensive insurance
Cost does not include:
Personal travel insurance
Minimum of 4 nights accommodation
Helmets and clothing can be hired subject to availability
Motorcycles will need to be picked up from Douglas.
A non-refundable deposit of £400 would be taken to secure your place with the balance due by the end of January 2020.